The College of Engineering and Computational Sciences Senior Design Trade Fair is an opportunity for Colorado School of Mines students to showcase projects that they have been working on with a client during the past two semesters. Nine teams presented their work, while judges consisting of faculty and alumni graded them on their ability to define, analyze and address a design problem and to present their work through display and dialogue.
Trade Fair Results
- 1st Place: CSM FlightLab
- Client: Mounir Zok, Faculty Advisor: Joel Bach, Consultant: Sam Strickling
- Team Members: Michael Blaise, Adam Casanova, Andrew Eberle, Ryan Elliott, Kelli Kravetz and Perry Taga
- 2nd Place: JB Engineering
- Client: Edge of Seven, Faculty Advisor: Judy Wang, Consultants: Joe Crocker and Juan Lucena
- Team Members: Matthew Craighead, Steven Johnson, Ali Khavari, Brian Klatt and Jasmine Solis
- 3rd Place: AutoBots
- Client: Jered Dean, Faculty Advisor: Judy Wang, Consultant: Jenifer Blacklock
- Team Members: Arveen Amiri, Dorian Illing, Adriana Johnson, Keeranat Kolatat and Jennifer McClellan
- 4th Place: SolTrak
- Client: iDE, Faculty Advisor: Judy Wang, Consultant: David Frossard
- Team Members: Miranda Barron, Lincoln Engelhard, Oluwaseun Ogunmodede, Brenda, Ramirez Rubio, Eric Rosing and Kevin Wagner
Broader Impacts Essay Results
- 1st Place: Jace Warren for "The World Cup, It's Not Rocket Science"
- 2nd Place: Aaron Heldmyer for "The Modern Renaissance Men and Women"
- 3rd Place: Jennifer McClellan for "Engineering Modern Vehicles for First Responders"
Winning teams will receive plaques at the post-graduation banquet in December.
You be the judge. Listen to two teams present their projects at the Senior Design Trade Fair.
Senior Design Project: SolTrak
Senior Design Project: CSM Outreach Engineering
View more information about the Senior Design Program.
Kathleen Morton, Communications Coordinator, Colorado School of Mines / 303-273-3088 / email@example.com
Karen Gilbert, Director of Public Relations, Colorado School of Mines / 303-273-3541 / firstname.lastname@example.org