The 2018 Joe Eazor Executive in Residence Seminar Series hosted by the Division of Economics and Business’ Engineering and Technology Management Program will be led by author, speaker, consultant and innovator Raj Rawat.
Open to all Mines students and faculty, the seminar series allows executives from industry to pass on insight and knowledge to students preparing for challenges that the seasoned executive understands well. This Engineering and Technology Management Program initiative facilitates active involvement by industry executives, through teaching, student advising activities and more.
Seminars begin Jan. 16 and take place 4-5:30 p.m. at Colorado School of Mines in Marquez Hall 126.
2018 Joe Eazor Executive in Residence Seminar Series Schedule
- Jan. 16 - Reverse the Chase, Let Opportunity Chase You - Raj Rawat
- Jan. 30 - What Leaders Are Made Of - Greg Keller, James Jamison and Abby Benson
- Feb. 6 - Building Your Leadership Core - Katherine Knowles, Bart Lorang and Jessica Garcia
- Feb. 27 - Excellence and Leadership - Remy Arteaga and Julie Korak
- March 13 - Excellence = Fearless Life - George Promis and Nick Gromicko
- April 10 - Your Everest - Student Presenters
Meet the speakers and learn more at EconBus.MINES.edu.
Raj Rawat: 2018 Executive in Residence
Raj Rawat is an author, speaker, consultant and innovator. After 20 years of leading “impossible” billion-dollar projects for Fortune 50 companies, he found his passion in inspiring companies and individuals to rise to their full potential.
Rawat’s recent book, “Find Your Everest: Before Someone Chooses It For You,” is gaining critical acclaim for its inspirational yet honest approach to think big and achieve. Rawat creates high-performance cultures by aligning individuals’ priorities with the organization’s performance targets.
Learn more at RajRawat.com.
Kelly Beard, Communications Specialist, Division of Economics and Business | 303-273-3452 | email@example.com
Mark Ramirez, Managing Editor, Communications and Marketing | 303-273-3088 | firstname.lastname@example.org